Other

Topic is being watched

Section E : Activity.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Section E : Activity. Empty
PostSubject: Section E : Activity.   Section E : Activity. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:13 am

A Forewarning
Like anywhere else, we have rules to follow if you want to play here. Feel free to contact a member of the staff if you feel someone is in violation of these rules.

S E C T I O N . E : A C T I V I T Y

<table align="center" style="width:80%;border:1"; border="0">
<tr>
<td style="background-color:transparent;height: 350px; overflow:
auto;width:70%;text-align:justify;">
B E G I N N I N G ) When you register on the site you have one week to create a profile. If you do not create a profile by the end of this week your account will be deleted. Once accepted, new members must make an in character post within five days, if you do not you will placed as in-active and will have to consult an admin/moderator before the ability to post to threads again.

K E E P I N G . U P ) Members are expected to post at least once every two weeks with their characters. If they fail to do so without an explanation given prior, they will be warned and given a time to make a post. If a member fails to reply to the message or does not make an In Character post, the character will be removed from the boards and placed in an inactive group for one month. If no post is made either in character or in the vacation bored you will be deleted. (Note: accounts are not deleted, so members are free to rejoin later unless they are inactive for over two months; Then, they will be deleted.).

V A C A T I O N ) Make an announcement in the Vacation board if you are going to be absent for more than a week or you may risk having you character removed or demoted in the rank system. The Administrators of the site need to have quick access to see who is away.

R E T U R N I N G ) If you are deleted from the site once for inactivity you may come back. The second time you are deleted you are gone for good.

Someones inactive in my thread) If a person is inactive in your thread, adhere to the following system:

If the absent person has not responded within a week of the last response. Private message them a reminder.
If they do not respond within two days and you know they have been on the site, (You can check if they have read your message via the 'sent box') the person may be skipped for the round of posting.
Once it is their turn to post again, the system restarts.

You are not considered an Active Member if you only post in the OoC or General board!</td></tr></table>
Back to top Go down
http://tester.omgforum.net

Section E : Activity.
Page 1 of 1