Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New button
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:14 am by Admin

» Scrolling Widgets
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:13 am by Admin

» Questions on forumotion
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:55 am by Admin

» Adding affiliates
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:57 am by Admin

» hash tagging
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 am by Admin

» Alert system
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:41 am by Admin

» Facebook for kumari
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:10 am by Admin

» Countdown for the site
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:54 am by Admin

» background on top of background
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 am by Admin

» transparent background
Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 pm by Admin

Click below for our World Map
 photo Kumari draft4_zpsyulb95s8.png
Switch Accounts

Control Panel

Code: Select Content

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

Section I : The Character Specific Board.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Section I : The Character Specific Board. Empty
PostSubject: Section I : The Character Specific Board.   Section I : The Character Specific Board. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:39 am

A Forewarning
Like anywhere else, we have rules to follow if you want to play here. Feel free to contact a member of the staff if you feel someone is in violation of these rules, you will remain anonymous.

Here at Kumari, we encourage character building. We try to design threads based around a single character so that we might have some interesting threads going and yes, it does go for better posting also.  Having the same old character with no changes through its entire life get's boring not only for you, but for others and leaves nothing to the imagination.

What is character building? You might ask. Well, it is something that would enhance your character or further write a history upon him/her. Your character(s) might be a perception of your inner self as most are or it might be an instrument of an interesting agenda. Either way, we all build our character. 

We all begin a character with the basics:
Power(s), looks, weapons etc. But in order to make a character stronger with time, it cannot just magically acquire something to make a specific element stronger. EG: I will use the concept of powers. No one can acquire a power from thin air. It must come from somewhere. >>Here<<, in the character Specific forum, is where you would place such a story if you do not want it ruined with the mini'plot of someone else's character. 

We try to encourage stories filled with detailed posts so people may better understand why or how this certain thing is happening.

RULES FOR POSTERS.
<table align="center" style="width:80%;border:1"; border="0">
<tr>
<td style="background-color:transparent;height: 350px; overflow:
auto;width:70%;text-align:justify;">
R E P L Y I N G ) If you are to post here, you must make sure, by PMing the creator of the thread, that it is okay for you to do so. Thus, if you have any specific ideas throughout the thread that you might think may make it more interesting, you must ask before doing so. Any changes to the thread can change the entire outcome of it completely and thus make short work and destruction of the owners intentions for their character.

G O D L Y ) As the rules that apply for the entire site. No *God Modding or *Power Playing.

T A G S ) If there are tags in the title and your name is not one of them, then you are not permitted to post.

M I N I - M O D ) Please apply to the rules of the Non-Moderator. (If any)

M I N I - P L O T ) No Mini-Plots unless the thread Author has said you are able.

J O I N I N G ) Last but not least. If you are to join an already on-going thread, make sure you read the entire thread. There is nothing more annoying then someone joining a thread with no idea what is going on. Read the entire thread or ask for someone to give a quick, detailed description on what has happened, then decide how best to approach the thread and enter if permitted.
If you are not sure how best to enter the thread, PM the creator or someone in that thread, we are all friendly and will be more then willing to give you some idea's.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
To find the definition of a word you do not understand, please go >>Here<<.
Back to top Go down
http://tester.omgforum.net

Section I : The Character Specific Board.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Your first category ::  Rose :: North :: Rules-
Jump to: